My practice is, and always has been committed to criminal defense. I have NEVER prosecuted, and have ALWAYS fought for the rights of the accused. Over the years I have handled thousands of criminal cases, more then half of which have been DUI or alcohol related offenses.
To stay at the top of my profession, I have attended numerous legal education seminars, the majority of which involved specialized training in DUI and criminal defense.
- Bachelor of Arts in History - Arizona State University
- Post Baccalaureate Certification in Secondary Education - Arizona State University
- Juris Doctor - University of Arizona
- Trial Institute at University of Wyoming College of Law
- NACDL National Criminal Defense College - Mercer University School of Law
- Member of National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys (NACDL)
- Member of Arizona Attorneys For Criminal Justice (AACJ)
- Former Pima County Assistant Public Defender
- Years of experience litigating criminal cases ranging from misdemeanor bench trials, DUI jury trials, and full felony jury trials
- Faculty Speaker at AACJ Aggressive Defense of The Accused Driver multiple occasions
- Speaker at Arizona Public Defender's Association multiple occasions